- Who processes your personal data ?
- 1.1 The data controller
Boulevard Initialis, 5
7000 Mons – Belgium
TEL : +32 (0) 65 39 49 40
FAX : +32 (0) 65 39 49 49
VTA : BE 0861.251.419
(hereinafter "MAÎTRE JOPIL") MAÎTRE JOPIL is responsible for the processing of your personal data, i.e. for determining the data that are collected, the purposes for which they are processed, and the technical and organisational resources pertaining to the processing of your data. For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by phone on +32 (0)65 39.49.40 or by email at email@example.com
- 1.2 Subcontractor(s)
MAÎTRE JOPIL is free to engage subcontractors. The subcontractor is the natural or legal person who processes your personal data at the request and on behalf of the controller. The subcontractor shall ensure the security and privacy of your data and act only on instruction from MAÎTRE JOPIL.
- On what legal bases do we process your data ?
In accordance with the GDPR, we process your data on the following legal bases :
- For the implementation of pre-contractual measures and the performance of the contract to which you are a party for all matters regarding the use and provision of our services.
- For the performance of the contract to which you are a party and under our legal obligations for all matters regarding contractual relationship management and billing.
- Your consent to our sending you promotional offers (direct marketing).
- What personal data do we collect ?
Processing of your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes pursued by MAÎTRE JOPIL. The categories of data that we process are listed below.
- Surname, first name, address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Information related to your connection (IP address, location, etc.)
- For what purposes is personal data collected and used?
MAÎTRE JOPIL collects your personal data for the sole purpose of providing an optimal and personalised user experience. The processing of your personal data is essential to the proper functioning of the website and to the provision of our services. If this data is missing, inaccurate or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel certain operations. MAÎTRE JOPIL undertakes to process your personal data for the following purposes only :
- To allow users to contact us and/or to place orders on the Site;
- For the performance and provision of our services;
- For contractual relationship management;
- For billing and account management;
- To provide the user with a personalised service by sending newsletters, presenting personalised products, providing support, and following up complaints;
- To detect and protect users against fraud, errors and criminal behaviour;
- To send promotional offers (direct marketing), subject to your express consent. In this case, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Who receives your personal data ?
Your personal data are intended to be used for internal purposes only. They will not be sold, given or transferred to third parties without your prior consent. MAÎTRE JOPIL has taken all possible technical and organisational measures to prevent any breach of your personal data. Should any such breach nevertheless occur, MAÎTRE JOPIL undertakes to take all appropriate measures to mitigate the damage as much as possible.
- For how long will your data be stored ?
Your data will be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. They will be erased from our database as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or if you have validly exercised your right to erasure.
- What rights do you have ?
- 8.1 Guarantee of fair and lawful processing
Your personal data are always processed in accordance with the lawful purposes specified in point 4. They are collected and processed in an adequate, relevant and non-excessive manner, and will not be retained for longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
- 8.2 Right of access
If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period, and the rights that you can exercise on your data.
- 8.3 Right to rectification
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data may be corrected at any time upon your written request.
- 8.4 Right to erasure (or "right to be forgotten")
You also have the right to have your personal data erased in the following cases :
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- You have validly exercised your right to object;
- Your personal data were processed unlawfully;
- Your data need to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
- 8.5 Right to restrict processing
In certain cases, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, especially in case of a dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data are necessary in the context of legal proceedings or the time required by MAÎTRE JOPIL to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
- 8.6 Right to object
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. MAÎTRE JOPIL will stop processing your personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
- 8.7 Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain any personal data that you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Upon your request, this data may be transferred to another service provider unless this is technically impossible.
- 8.8 Right to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, for example for direct marketing purposes, at any time.
- How can you exercise your rights ?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity by registered mail to MAÎTRE JOPIL Boulevard Initialis, 5 – B-7000 Mons or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible, and no later than one (1) month after receipt of the request.
- Filing a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by MAÎTRE JOPIL, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be).